On Tue, 6 Sep 2011 10:27:22 -0400, Daniel Villarreal wrote:
I consider the following to be essential reading for beginning OpenBSD
users...

"Absolute FreeBSD, 2nd Edition information" by Michael W. Lucas...
http://www.nostarch.com/abs_bsd2.htm

Don't forget the "Book of PF, 2nd Edition" by Peter N.M. Hansteen ...
http://nostarch.com/pf2.htm

Over the years I've spent a lot of money on O'Reilly GNU/Linux books, but the 1st ed. versions of the above books astound me with their clarity in explaining very technical concepts in an easy-to-understand manner. I never before considered technical computer writing to be elegantly handled, but combined with the man pages, the documentation is simply superb. Usually I wouldn't even consider buying a newer version of a computer book I already have, but I will be buying the second editions of said books when I can.

Thanks for your efforts!
Daniel Villarreal