You're welcome.
I highly recommend that everyone read this article from the Beijing
GNU/Linux User's Group that provides more background about Lemote, one of
the companies that is selling Loongson computers.
http://clubbeautiful.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2:lemoteloongson-and-new-web-site-presentation&catid=4:archive&Itemid=7
They seem to have offered, at least to the Beijing GNU/Linux computer club,
a computer to anyone who wishes to contribute to the Lemote application
platform.

Again, the offerings from Lemote are...
Fuloong Mini-PC
http://www.lemote.com/en/products/mini-computer/2010/0310/111.html

Yeeloong Notebook
http://www.lemote.com/en/products/Notebook/2010/0310/112.html

Lynloong All-in-one PC
http://www.lemote.com/en/products/all-in-one/2010/0311/122.html

The other company that provides Loongson processors in ready-made computers
and that is on the OpenBSD supported page at
http://www.openbsd.org/loongson.html is called Gdium S.A. and is located in
Luxemburg.

http://www.gdium.com/en/pages/startpage
    Gdium.com along with the Gdium Foundation [...] includes the
ultra-portable, 10" notebook Gdium Liberty with its G-Key, a solution
revolutionizing the idea of
    mobility... ultra-portable whose architecture makes it a terminal