On Tue, Sep 20, 2011 at 8:58 AM, hvom .org <hvom....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I'm one server sunfire V100 for 10$, i'm look list hardware openbsd is
> good, v100 is supported. I'm not installed, no VGA, no CD, four
> ethernet.
>
> Help me, install OpenBSD please ?
>
> Tanks !

Hi;

I've a v100 too, the easiest way for the install is to plug a CDROM in
one of the HD (IDE) ports.
This servers are a bit tricky and not all the CDROMs will work.

Another important thing... You don't have 4 Ethernet ports, there are
just 2 Ethernet and the other 2 are LOM ports that you are gonna need
for the server management.

Here the pinouts for the cable you have to build (you can buy the
cable too but is more $$).
http://www.sunhelp.org/unix-serial-port-resources/serial-pinouts/#netrat1105.link

Some basic info about how to handle the LOM
http://www.sheepguardingllama.com/2007/09/sunfire-v100-server/

Everything else goes as usual.

Best regards;
 -- David A.