On 21-Sep-11 02:23, Gregory Edigarov wrote:
Hello list,

is this intentional, or there is some problem that prevents amd64
snapshot packags from being built?

I am seeing this too. What is going on? There are packages for other platforms and none for others. All the mirrors I have check has packages for alpha, arm, i386, sh, sparc, and even vax. If the compilation of packages has stopped for the new release, then why would a few platforms have packages and other would not? Especially some of the more popular platforms. And if this is an error, why have there been no packages for over a week now?

The only way I see to move forward would be to either downgrade to 4.9 or compile the damned packages myself.

--
With best regards,
      Gregory Edigarov