I enabled altq briefly on my OpenBSD router to throttle upstream
traffic due to a buggy cable modem.  It worked great, but I've since
replaced the modem and removed the bandwidth constraints.

Since I'm nowhere near saturating the link and haven't dropped any
packets since then, is there any remaining benefit to keeping the
queueing config?  There's no 'maximum queue depth' output from pfctl
-sq to help me answer this question myself.  Is everything just FIFO
at this point or is there still some reordering that may occur, though
probably only in rare circumstances for my setup?

Thanks.

--david