Op Mon, 10 Oct 2011 12:12:23 +0200 schreef "pavel pocheptsov" <lilit-aibo...@mail.ru>:
hello misc.
I have spamd before mail server. and it's work nice with liberal setting like this:
spamd_flags="-v -l 127.0.0.1 -G 10:4:864 -h mail.server"

pf.conf:
[...]
block in log quick on { $ext_if_a, $ext_if_b } from { <bruteforce>, <private>, <spamd-black> } to any
[...]

but I won't want to reload all rules. In best way I want to add in pf <spamd-black> table
only new IP, that I past in the top of spam.txt file.
[...]

I also employ a manual blacklist, but I import it through spamd.conf(5). This way, the entries are not blocked by pf, but enter spamd's tarpit. This will keep the spammer's machine busy and delay the delivery of other spam.

--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/
(Remove the obvious prefix to reply.)