newbies has low traffic, but there are still plenty of people
subscribed.  Feel free to mail it (openbsd-newb...@theapt.org) your
questions.

On 2011 Oct 12 (Wed) at 10:21:51 +0300 (+0300), Mihai Popescu wrote:
:I want to test them, but my OpenBSD understanding is not so high so
:I'm not able yet to implement and test those patches.
:Tried most of the FAQ and other docs but no luck until now. Beginner
:questions are not welcomed here and newbies@ has low traffic. You can
:say I can edit and send out the diff for FAQ, but how to edit and
:produce docs about something I don't understand.
:
:I will push my luck and try a guess: the majority of OpenBSD users are
:not so advanced to deal with sensitive things.
:

--
Joe's sister puts spaghetti in her shoes!