On Mon, Oct 17, 2011 at 08:43:50PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
> This is what a BREAK on a serial console looks like.
>

> On 2011-10-17, Leon Me?ner <l.mess...@physik.tu-berlin.de> wrote:

> >> The machine is just beeing updated to a 5.0 snapshot. I had this dmesg
> >> still in my scrollback buffer which i took when i was doing the trace
> >> and ps.
> >> Sorry for the truncated lines.
> >
> ><snipped the dmesg>
> >
> > Upgrading to 5.0 changed nothing. After dhcping and invoking ssh the
> > machine froze. Trace of this freeze is below. Actually i forgot to
> > mention that sometimes the machine manages to unfreeze again after some
> > minutes.

Thats the way i got the ddb output. What's the interesting output then
in this case? As suggested i'll try to get another machine going and
test with that. This one did unfreeze after an undetermined amount of
time after i unplugged all network devices in the internal 192.x lan
segment.

My resolv.conf is fine i think (attached).

Thanks,
Leon

# cat /etc/resolv.conf
domain physik-pool.tu-berlin.de
search physik-pool.tu-berlin.de physik.tu-berlin.de
# emmi.physik-pool.tu-berlin.de
nameserver      130.149.58.146
# ns.tu-berlin.de
nameserver      130.149.7.7