20.10.2011 22:44, Alexey Suslikov P?P8QP5Q:
Another one

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.os.openbsd.misc/180057/focus=180749

Thanks, but as far as I can understand, they all are about wired networking. And in one of these threads, it's even mentioned that OpenBSD 802.11 stack needs adjustments as well, for using EAP. :(

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 21:32, Alexey Suslikov