Hi Guys,

This is the first time I tried to install symon on OpenBSD and my main goal is
to monitor OpenBSD interface,disk,cpu as well as PF statistic.
As per symon documentation on
http://wpd.home.xs4all.nl/symon/documentation.html, the symon config file is
located in /etc/symon.conf
However, I found another file (c_config.sh) contains an example of shell script
for collecting info of interface and io. Before I move forward to install and
configure symux, I have the following doubts about symon.conf and c_config.sh
script/

My questions about symon:
1.Do I need to configure symon.conf only? Do I need to customize c_config.sh to
meet my specific requirement because c_config.sh file contains and collect
interface and io information only?
2.The default location of firewall rule file will be read from /etc/pf.conf.
How do I change the setting if my firewall config is located in different
folder(for example on /etc/fw/pf.conf?)

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Stefan