OK. I'm about special network tweaks or something like this. For example, for FreeBSD there is a sysctl tweaks that give zero CPU load on 100 Mbps traffic with PRO1000/PT NIC, and about 10% CPU load without these tweaks on same hardware and in same conditions.

27.10.2011 22:54, Josh Hoppes P?P8QP5Q:
The only limitation I've seen lately to OpenBSD pushing packets is how
many interrupts it can handle. I don't know if 5.0 has helped with
this but 4.9 still appeared to be limited to CPU0 for processing
interrupts.