On Tue, 1 Nov 2011 14:50:06 +0530, Sabey Malhotra wrote:

>I am Sabey, SEO Consultant

S= Stupid
E= Excreta
O= Output

>Advertising in the online world is one of most inexpensive and highly
>effective ways of promoting a business.

You have just demonstrated that what you say is bullshit.
It put me off using your wanker-based "services" for ever.

Piss off!

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
/earth: write failed, file system is full
cp: /earth/creatures: No space left on device