On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 10:41:21AM +0100, Ing. Alexander Kr??ek wrote:
| On Fri, 2010-11-12 at 21:38 +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
| > On 2010-11-12, David Coppa <dco...@gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

| > > Yes, it's a known problem with table of associated clients not being
| > > refreshed properly in our 802.11 stack.
| > > For what I know, some dev should be working on fixing it...

First off, sorry for resurrecting such and old post.

Other than the following entries in the changelog, I've not heard anything on
this issue:

4.8 - Added suspend/resume support for PCI ral(4) devices.
4.8 - Fixed bug in hostap mode for the Ralink RT2860, RT3090, RT3390, RT3562
      chipset driver.
4.9 - Prevent run(4), rum(4), urtw(4) and ral(4) from adding timeouts if the
      driver is dying and improved detaching.

Anyone know if there has been any work, as mentioned above, on this
particular
problem?

thanks.
ryanc

--
Ryan Corder                  ||     () ASCII ribbon campaign
<ryanc at greengrey.org>     ||     /\  against HTML email