Thanks for the tips but does anyone know where this problem come from ?

Le 14/11/2011 10:13, Manuel Giraud a C)crit :
Hi,

I've just set up a mail server with 5.0. I have put spamd in front (in
default greylisting mode). It works great following the man pages but
when I activate the spamd-setup entry in root's crontab, I receive the
following error by mail:

spamd-setup: ftp: Could not add blacklist uatrapsWriting -: : Illegal seek
Broken pipe

If i call spamd-setup as root i have no error message. (note: I've used
the default /etc/mail/spamd.conf file). How can I sort this out?