<sc...@web.de> wrote:

> This is a formal Request for Discussion (RFD) to remove moderated
> newsgroup comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.announce."
>
> -------------------
>
> Is really no one interessted on the group?

Apparently not.  I was quite surprised when two years ago one Florian
Rehnisch, who I had never heard of, took over moderation.  I don't
remember there being a single post to the group since.  Nobody
bothered to even forward the release announcements.

> I am in this mailing list only because also "comp.unix.bsd.openbsd.misc"
> is dying. Perhaps the next openbsd newsgroup to be deleted.

Well, it is virtually unused.  *shrug*

--
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber                          na...@mips.inka.de