Hi

I hesitate somewhat to post this, being aware of the recommendations to
look for answers in the extensive documentation of OpenBSD, but I just
don't
seem to find the information I need.

I have been using Linux for a number of
years and have written a few
applications for that platform, mainly for my Ham
Radio hobby (they
are available on my website below). I have recently
installed OpenBSD
on my second SSD and I would like to edit the source code to
make it
compatible with OpenBSD's coding standards (I have managed to
compile
a couple of my simplest apps and I already have warnings of
bad practices like
using strcpy and strcat... ;-)

Is there a guide for developers regarding
OpenBSD programming standards
and practices, including specific API functions
like strlcpy etc? Some of
the apps I have written use the ALSA sound API,
which I understand is not
available on OpenBSD (and I think on all *BSDs).  Is
OpenBSD using the
standard OSS API?

My thanks in advance!

Regards