Hello all, I'm trying to connect to a sqlite database with PHP and I'm having
an issue of "driver not found".  I've installed php from packages and and have
installed the php_sqlite package and configured the module for apache.
The PDO driver seems to be installed as evidenced by my php info page:

SQLite support  enabled
PECL Module version     2.0-dev $Id: sqlite.c 298697 2010-04-28 12:10:10Z
iliaa $
SQLite Library    2.8.17
SQLite Encoding                iso8859

PDO drivers        sqlite2

Here is the code I am using to attempt to connect
<?php
try {
         // connect to SQLite from PDO database
         $dbh = new PDO("sqlite:/bandwith/stats.db");

}
catch(PDOException $e)
{
         echo $e->getMessage();//this getMessage throws an exception if any

}
?>