Greeting's,
During the heat of the civil war in my country Cote D'Ivoire,Many top
government officials were selected and assassinated including my father by
rebels in Abidjan, Now am the only survivors of my family now, after the mayhem
and the only way to stay alive and represent my family is to make sure that I
come over to your country and stay with you and your family, I will also
transfer my late fathers money to you in your country and you will help me for
my education please i need your h To view this invite, copy and paste this link
into your browser: http://new.evite.com/services/links/NIWEDPM5BA