On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 01:17:10PM +0500, ???? ??????? wrote:
> thank everyone.
>
> routing domains seem to be much more powerful than I need.
> I just needed outgoing packets through the appropriate interface, it
> can be achived by "reply-to" thing in PF.

You can also use a simple additional routing table.

route -T 1 add default X.Y.Z.1

this way the routing table will use routing table 0 to find the gateway
(all interfaces are in the default rdomain 0) and pf will just tag the
packets to use the other table for route lookups (adding rtable 1 to rules
will send all traffic to X.Y.Z.1 for forwarding).

For simple things route-to/reply-to is maybe easier to setup.

--
:wq Claudio