I just acidentaly ran "fdisk -i sd0" on a newly built but remote OBSD 5.0 x64 server. I thought about just rebooting and hoping it comes back up but the reboot command just gives....

# reboot

/: create/symlink failed, no inodes free
Segmentation fault

Don't suppose anyone knows if there's anyway of forcing a reboot ? It is a totaly fresh install of OBSD 5.0 with nothing else installed on it. I have been trying to get a softraid built but have been having issues with fdisk and softraid and just accidentally typed fdisk -iy sd0 instead of fdisk -iy sd1..

Cheers
Keith