Hi,

Back in June of 2011, I reported problems with the Supermicro P8SCI and P8SCT
motherboards failing to boot OpenBSD 4.8 and 4.9, due to a kernel page fault
trap at interdrm_attach. Just for fun, I tried OpenBSD 5.0 tonight, and the
same problem still happens.

Has anyone found a workaround for this, or are there any plans to fix it? I
have several of these motherboards running in firewalls, and unless I can find
a fix, these boxes are trapped at OpenBSD 4.7 until I can replace them all.

If anyone needs a box to test on, it looks like I'll have quite a few spares :-)

Thanks,
--Bill