> The deal with Lemote is you want free box with no restricted anything
> its the way to go.  For 250 us dollar its not a bad network but for 500
> for the 10.9 I can get a used I5 for that price easy.
> Its just not the same to compair an intel aton or I3 to Lemote product.

I think it is and I don't care what's free or not. I'm looking at what you
get for your money and an Intel box for the same price (specially a used one
like you said) is head and shoulders above the current Longsoon.

I would like a MIPS box but I am not going to be held hostage to buy one and
neither are most people.