Hello,
I've purchased a zotac nvidia geforce 210 graphic card. it has a dual
dvi output, which I was hoping to use with xorg and 2 monitors.
Unfortunately, the second dvi output is not detected:
(here is the output xrandr, after startx with stock/default xorg config)
$ xrandr -q
Screen 0: minimum 320 x 200, current 1920 x 1200, maximum 1920 x 1920
VGA1 disconnected
DVI0 connected 1920x1200+0+0 519mm x 324mm
   1920x1200      60.0*+
   1600x1200      60.0
   1680x1050      59.9
   1280x1024      75.0     60.0
   1440x900       59.9
   1280x800       59.9
   1152x864       75.0
   1152x720       60.0
   1024x768       75.0     60.0
   832x624        74.6
   800x600        75.0     60.3
   640x480        75.0     59.9
   720x400        70.1
VGA0 disconnected
DVI3 disconnected

Is it possible to use 2 dvi output with two monitors with xorg (I'm
running openbsd current) ?

Below you will find the xorg log and a dmesg.

Thank you very much for your help/tips etc.
Kind regards,
Didier

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of dmesg.out]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had
a name of Xorg.0.log]