SOO can be used for loop detection, but only if your bgp peerings don't strip
extended communities.

another dirty hack would be to get the peer to aggregate your 'remote'
prefixes towards you (without as-set) to conceal the ASN. beware that ebgp
routes are prefered over ibgp by default though - this is a gun & and your
feet look tempting.

/Pete

On 6. jan. 2012, at 22:01, Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> wrote:

> On 2012-01-06, Donald Reichert <silvershadow...@gmx.de> wrote:
>> Hi list,
>>
>> I'd like to replace some Ciscos by OpenBSD machines.
>>
>> On the routers I have configured the possibility to span networks from our
own AS over peerings, Cisco speak: neighbor x.x.x.x allowas-in