At 01:04 PM 1/11/2012, Barry Grumbine wrote:
Bite the bullet, upgrade, life is better at 5.0

Sorry, but *UPGRADING* isn't the question - the question is why locate is not working properly. If nobody has ever seen such a problem, it would be quite more forthright to just admit that than spout the normal crap this list promulgates. But, then, I should have expected multiple replies that are off topic, of no help, and not worth the time to read. Sorry, I had momentarily forgotten the definition of OBSD Misc - my bad.

If nobody can answer the question, that's is not a problem, just say so!

        Lee