> The openbsd repo in github is outdated. Are the owners reading the
> list? Can someone update the repo?. Github doesn't show me a contact
> address for the "organization", so I thing this list is the best
> option for report the problem.

the cvs-to-git conversion tool i was using was not producing 100%
accurate trees, leaving some extra files in some of the release
branches and causing some builds to break.  the trees were not being
updated while i was resuming work on my own conversion tool to fix
these problems.

since a few people have asked about them, i've just deleted the
github repos to avoid confusion.  the new trees will have different
histories and git commit hashes so they will need to be
re-downloaded/forked anyway.  i will push the new trees back up to
github when the tool is finished and i have verified that all of the
branches are identical to the cvs versions.