On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 01:26:22 -0500
"Constantine A. Murenin" <muren...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> $ cvs status patch-apps_unix_ximage_c
> >>
> >> see if there is sticky tag there. If so, then do:
> >>
> >> $ cvs up -dPA
> >>
> >> --patrick
> >>

> > The hostname in my cvsync config file is cvsync.allbsd.org if that would
> > make any difference.
> >
> > Brett.
>
> Looks like cvsync.allbsd.org is in trouble -- patch-apps_unix_ximage_c
> is present both outside Attic at rev1.1, and within Attic at rev1.2.
>
> http://cvsweb.allbsd.org/cvsweb.cgi/ports/textproc/mupdf/patches/?cvsroot=openbsd
> http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/ports/textproc/mupdf/patches/
>
> Perhaps Hiroki can clarify how this could have happened.
>
> C.

I cvsync'd again, trying with anoncvs.comstyle.com this time:

        config {
            hostname anoncvs.comstyle.com
            compress
            collection {
                name openbsd release rcs
                prefix /usr/cvsync/
                scanfile /home/cvsyncuser/cvsync-scanfile
                umask 002
            }
        }

but the patch came back:

# cvs -d /usr/cvsync up -dPA
cvs update: Updating .
# ls /usr/ports/textproc/mupdf/patches/
CVS                        patch-apps_unix_ximage_c   patch-debian_mupdf_pc
patch-Makerules            patch-debian_mupdf_desktop
# rm /usr/ports/textproc/mupdf/patches/patch-apps_unix_ximage_c
# ls /usr/ports/textproc/mupdf/patches/
CVS                        patch-debian_mupdf_desktop
patch-Makerules            patch-debian_mupdf_pc
# cvs -d /usr/cvsync up -dPA
cvs update: Updating .
cvs update: warning: patch-apps_unix_ximage_c was lost
U patch-apps_unix_ximage_c
# ls /usr/ports/textproc/mupdf/patches/
CVS                        patch-apps_unix_ximage_c   patch-debian_mupdf_pc
patch-Makerules            patch-debian_mupdf_desktop

Looks like Hiroki and Allbsd are in the clear!