On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 12:15:08PM -0500, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:
> With multiple drives, especially for bulky softraid setups, it might get
> overwhelming pretty fast.

What's the relevant info, then ? drive names ? drive sizes ? existing
mbr or disklabels ?

At the most, remembering you can shell out with ! and using the appropriate
command to get that (hey, if you don't know any shell, you shouldn't be
using OpenBSD anyway) is currently the best solution.

I don't see how anything else is going to help the general case.

I have the feeling you guys are all thinking in terms of the setup you're
accustomed to running OpenBSD onto, and failing to see the generality of
the problem...