2012/3/4 PP;QQ P(P8P?P8QP8P= <chipits...@gmail.com>:
> thank to Camiel Dobbelaar, carp log at 6 shown ip_output problem, which
> lead me to:
>
> pass quick proto carp no state

Which doesn't match the PF FAQ which says:
"Since CARP is its own protocol it should have an explicit pass rule
in filter rulesets:
pass out on $carp_dev proto carp keep state"

I'll test the "no state" as soon as I can rig one of my previously
failing boxes to not use my carppeer workaround.

--
B To our sweethearts and wives.B  May they never meet. -- 19th century toast