On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 07:23:56 +0800 (CST), f5b wrote:

>In OpenBSD we can use commands like "jobs" "fg" or something else, but why
>"man jobs" "man fg" not work?
>
>and are there anything about "jobs control" in the base Manual?

man 1 ksh
 then /jobs
  or /fg
Whilst there look at all the other built-ins as well.

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.