ager39...@mypacks.net writes:

> What rules should I have in "pf.conf" for both greylisting and
> blacklisting? I'd like to blacklist those site that got spam through
> the greylisting.

Unless you explicitly start spamd in blacklisting-only mode, it will
greylist.

The spamd related rules I have in a typical pf.conf are

table <spamd-white> persist
table <nospamd> persist file "/etc/mail/nospamd"

pass in log on egress proto tcp to port smtp rdr-to 127.0.0.1 port spamd queue
spamd
pass in log on egress proto tcp from <nospamd> to port smtp
pass in log on egress proto tcp from <spamd-white> to port smtp
pass out log on egress proto tcp to port smtp

it's possible you will find my tutorial and slides over at
http://home.nuug.no/~peter/pf/ helpful, and you'll find some
spamd-related field notes via the blogspot link in my .signature

- P

http://bsdly.blogspot.com/ http://www.bsdly.net/ http://www.nuug.no/