Sorry 'tc=default' was missing at the end :

insane:\
        :minpasswordlen=4:\
        :passwordcheck=/usr/bin/true:\
        :passwordtries=0:\
        :tc=default:

It doesn't work,  still need a more complicated password.

I read login.conf (5) :
     passwordcheck      program                  An external program that
                                                 checks the quality of the
                                                 password.  The password is
                                                 passed to the program on
                                                 stdin.  An exit code of 0
                                                 indicates that the quality
of
                                                 the password is sufficient,
                                                 an exit code of 1 signals
                                                 that the password failed the
                                                 check.

and

     passwordtries      number     3             The number of times the
                                                 passwd(1) utility enforces a
                                                 check on the password.  If
0,
                                                 the new password will only
be
                                                 accepted if it passes the
                                                 password quality check.

Any idea ?

Thank you very much.

Cheers,

Wesley.

Le 18 mai 2012 ` 23:20, Wesley MOUEDINE ASSABY a icrit :