Claudio Jeker <cjeker <at> diehard.n-r-g.com> writes:

> The "dispatch_rtmsg[change] mpath route not found" is a fatal error (bgpd
> quits because of this). The problem seems to be a multipath route that is
> changed but bgpd can not find the route in its own table and freaks out.
> I have not seen this happen so it seems to depend on the setup. Currently
> I'm unsure how that can happen, it looks like bgpd missed some routing
> updates.

OK, I'm checking for multipath routes in my table now. I don't really need
them and shouldn't have them in there. I see a few that have come in
from ospf it looks like. I think they have arisen due to these routers
all sitting on a particular admin network and hence each of them
are advertising a route to that admin network. I need to stop them
doing this and just keep one route in the table somehow.

-Matt