On 5/24/2012 11:37 AM, Johan Ryberg wrote:
Fishy...

All documentation is pointing at the direction to default advskew on
the "primary" host and 100 on the secondary.

http://www.openbsd.org/faq/pf/carp.html
fw1: default
fw2: advskew 128

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/man.cgi?query=carp&sektion=4#end
host A: default
host B: advskew 100

Book of PF 2
Host A: default
host B: advskew 100

But... when I changed my Host 1 to advskew 1 and Host 2 advskew 2 it
started to work as I thought it should be with the above examples.

Has something changed?

Regards Johan