Riccardo Giuntoli wrote:
> Hi there.
> Can someone tell me why during boot my wd1 hd is seen with the correct
> number of sectors and after fdisk sees only half of them?

Yeah.
Because Something's Wrong.

Since you apparently knew what I need to know to give you that
diagnosis, I'm sure you will be very content with it.

If you are NOT satisfied with that explanation, DON'T SNIP THE OUTPUT OF
DMESG AND OTHER PROGRAMS, DAMMIT.

You can not imagine how irritating it is to have someone ask for help
and then deliberately restrict the information they give.  If you knew
what information we needed to answer your question, you would have known
 the answer yourself.

btw: also include FULL output of disklabel...

Nick.