On Wed, 28 Mar 2012 15:58:45 +0200
Schmurfy wrote:

> So there really is something broken in the relayd shipped with OpenBSD 5.0
> at least for transparent mode.

I use relayd at securelevel 2 in some cases which works for relaying to
or on a single server. I've found relayd on 5.1 now exits due to
operation failed creating the table.

flush_rulesets: transaction for relayd failed: operation not permitted.

Once at the default securelevel I also found the transparent app proxy
for dns causes relayd to exit as soon as any dns request is made.

Not complaining, thanks for working on relayd. Just thought I'd share in
case it triggered anything aside from it's a priv sep improvement and
other work in progress at the moment.

I notice the examples I'm pretty sure were in the man page? for
transparent layer 7 proxy have gone. Is relayd heading away from that?
Or just that the main uses were verified to work during the recode.