Gustavo Rios wrote:
> Dear friends,
>
> mo desktop box's graphic card has support for two monitor. I have two
> sets containing each: 1 monitor, 1 mouse and 1 keyboard. The mouse and
> keyboard are connected to the monitor via USB. I wonder if i could
> have a configuration like that:
>
> I would like to have the first 5 ttys connected to the one set of
> devices, and the second set holding the seconds 5 ttys.
>
> The ideia is to be able to have two users connected independently to a
> single desktop.
>
> Could i made my self clear about my goal? Is that possible to achieve?
>
> Thanks in advance for your time and cooperation.
>
> Best regards.

Of course it is possible.  Just write enough code.

Don't waste your time.

Add an old, second computer pulled out of the trash to the puzzle, run X
on it, and use it as an X terminal for the first.  You have accomplished
your stated goal using tools the way they were intended to be used,
rather than twisting them in ways they were not intended.  Plus, you
have much greater scalablity -- what do you do for the THIRD, fourth, or
twentieth user on your system?  With my recommendation, just add more
"junk" computers.  Your idea?  Not going to happen.

Nick.