man intro (3) comes close in OpenBSD (I did man -k libraries to find it)

It just seems like if a function requires a special library that
should be mentioned in the function's man page as well as the header
file since it needs both to work.  I guess it depends on how surprised
you are that the function isn't built-in.  round() at least is
perfectly ordinary in Pascal/Delphi and in Java/Javascript it might be
something like math.round().

  Alan

--
Credit is the root of all evil.  - AB1JX