Hello,

I have an OpenBSD 5.0 server, running the native Apache and providing a local
WordPress instance which works great. The Apache also proxyfies "simple"
websites (only HTML/CSS/JS, like xymon, munin, sogo) using the
ProxyPass/ProxyPassReverse directives.

I wanted to proxyfy another WordPress instance, running on a remote OpenBSD
5.1 installation.
So far, the remote installation works like a charm.

But when I configure the reverse-proxy, URL with PHP files and variables
aren't managed properly.

The remote website is located on http://192.168.0.28:80/ (DocumentRoot is
/var/www/htdocs).
The proxy directives I set up are:
        ProxyPass /test/ http://192.168.0.28:80/
        ProxyPassReverse /test/ http://192.168.0.28:80/
(I modified WordPress so that it publishes itself as
https://www.tumfatig.net/test/)

Working URLs look like:
        https://www.tumfatig.net/test/wp-content/themes/twentyeleven/style.css
        https://www.tumfatig.net/test/wp-includes/css/admin-bar.css?ver=20111209
        https://www.tumfatig.net/test/wp-includes/wlwmanifest.xml
        https://www.tumfatig.net/test/xmlrpc.php
Any such URL doesn't work:
        https://www.tumfatig.net/test/xmlrpc.php?rsd

The proxy log says:
        [Wed Jun 6 10:58:31 2012] [error] [client 82.241.119.38] File does not
exist:
proxy:http://192.168.0.28/xmlrpc.php?rsd

The Web navigator says:
<HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>404 Not Found</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>Not Found</H1>
The requested URL /test/xmlrpc.php was not found on this server.<P>
</BODY></HTML>

But, from the LAN and the proxy server itself, running `ftp
"http://192.168.0.28/xmlrpc.php?rsd"` gets the file properly from the 5.1
server...

Anyone gets why only PHP files with variable passed are not translated
properly by my configuration ?

Thanks a lot.
        Jo