Running 5.1-RELEASE.

According to ospf6d.conf(5):

      *router-dead-time*  /seconds/
              Set the router dead time, a.k.a. neighbor inactivity timer.  The
              default value is 40 seconds; valid range is 2-2147483647 seconds.
              When a neighbor has been inactive for router-dead-time its state
              is set to DOWN.  Neighbors that have been inactive for more than
              24 hours are completely removed.

However, when I try to set this value to, say, 600000 seconds (well
within the range specified above), I get the following when starting
ospf6d:

/etc/ospf6d.conf:13: router-dead-time out of range (2-65535)

Just thought I'd bring this up, see if anyone could shed some light on this.

--
Thanks,

Andrew Klettke
Systems Admin