I already have 1 FTP server setup to use ftp-proxy with pf and it works
fine. I am trying to add a second. It seemed like this should be
straightforward - just add another ftp-proxy instance connected to the
proper servers and add some rules to pf.conf. This didn't work (however the
first FTP server continued to work).

To debug, I tried swapping all the network settings from the working server
with the new FTP server I am trying to setup. So there would still be only 1
FTP server coming through via pf and using the syntax/rules that I already
know work. This didn't work either. I started the ftp-proxy in non-daemonize
mode and I don't see any connections coming in (OK, but now I see it doesn't
show anything on the working connection either).

Triple checked all my settings in WinSCP for my FTP connection. And triple
checked all my networking details in pf.conf and the ftp-proxy startup. I
see the packets arriving at the firewall, doesn't make it to the FTP server.

What am I missing here? Do I have to reboot the firewall or something?  If I
sub in the network details from the original FTP server, that one will work
again.

James