Thanks for your replies Tomas and Kaya.

I am looking for a device that will be used as an ADSLmodem/router on
which I want to build OpenBSD. I have been being connected from
OpenBSD boxes through an ordinary ADSL modem since 4.3.

I am not sure if the RockSolid cards are supported by OpenBSD. Can
anyone confirm they are?

Yes, I am in Europe (non-EU).

Thanks in advance for your replies.