On Wed, Jun 27, 2012 at 7:19 AM, Alvaro Mantilla Gimenez
<alv...@alvaromantilla.com> wrote:
> Really? Can we do that?

Yes.  There's no filters in place on the mailing list to prevent
people from submitting diffs, but there's also no guarantee that just
because you send in a diff that it'll be committed either.

If someone's serious about wanting to propose a website refresh, then
go for it.  Check out the www subdirectory from CVS, copy it to your
own webserver, make the changes you had in mind, show it off, and be
prepared for feedback.  If it's just as functional as now and isn't
any more work to maintain going forward, then it stands a chance to
get committed.

> Seems, by this thread and previous about this subject,
> that nobody is waiting for any diffs regarding this....

Well, most of the comments on this thread are from people who don't
have CVS commit access, so web site diffs wouldn't be terribly useful
to them anyway.

Speaking personally, I wouldn't mind if OpenBSD's website were
updated.  Just no one has volunteered yet to do the dirty work of
actually coming up with a functional design and then updating the
HTML.

Talk is cheap.