On 06/27/2012 08:58 AM, sven falempin wrote:
only way ?
http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/5.1/packages/i386/isc-dhcp-server-4.2.3.2.tgz

2012/6/27 sven falempin<sven.falem...@gmail.com>

Hello

Imagine i want all the brand X in subnet Y
WWW say :<<
It seems that ISC DHCP can do the trick:
class "testclass" {
match if substring (hardware, 1, 2) = 00:ad;
}

openbsd manpages has only :
host ncd1 { hardware ethernet 0:c0:c3:49:2b:57; }
so i f i want XX:XX:XX:*:*:* it s gonna be 16 millions lines of
declaration.

My solution to this problem has been to use dnsmasq.

They have an active mail list and the maintainer
has been responsive to my requests.  If you want
use this an internal subnet that is well protected
and not subject to miscreants, I think you would be OK.
It has worked well for me in a non-hostile environment.

I have no opinion if you want to use it on the
wild Internet or other hostile environments.

Ray