I am trying to achieve something I thought would be simple, but
haven't had any luck.

I have an OpenBSD 5.0 router/firewall with public IP X.X.X.A

Behind it are a mix of OpenBSD and Linux systems, all with public IP. NO NAT.

I run ssh on an alternate port, XXX22. However, from a certain
location I am dealing with a firewall that will not allow outbound
connections on XXX22 only on 22

I have already set up a rule like this, and it works:

pass in on egress proto tcp from $location1 to any port ssh rdr-to
X.X.X.A port XXX22

But i was wondering if I could achieve something that would work for
ALL the addresses behind the router as well without creating
individual rules for each address. Something like this:

pass in on egress proto tcp from $location1 to any port ssh rdr-to
(original destination IP) port XXX22