On 07/18/2012 07:05 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:
On 2012-07-16, Gregory Edigarov <ediga...@cupid.com> wrote:
Hi,

My new home pc has this card:
vga1 at pci0 dev 2 function 0 "Intel HD Graphics 2000" rev 0x09

is there anything I could try to get the full screen video playback working?
Try VLC which has fairly simple controls over output device (in
preferences / video settings / display). It all depends on how fast
your machine is and the type of video you're playing as to whether
it can keep up, but you might get something working. I'm having
mostly good luck with "X11 video output (XCB)" on an "Intel HD
Graphics 3000" but it's worth trying other settings too.
Thank you, Stuart. I will try it.
full dmesg:
thanks.