2012/8/14 Eike Lantzsch <zp6...@gmail.com>:
> On Monday 13 August 2012 12:23:51 Theo de Raadt wrote:
>> It is good sense to push unix users into a mentality that usernames
>> should be lower case by default.
> You sure pushed me into it ;-)
> I see it now:
> simplicity ("Administrator" is just awful "root" is a lot better)

You must of course mean "Administratör", which is what that Bluescreen
OS calls the root user in .se. Yeah, those guys were really onto
something neat. Change the username based on the locale of the install
CD.
Fun and games for every admin with computers from different countries.

We should emulate that in the installer. If you select "sv" keyboard
mapping, you must be a swede and therefore the admin account should be
named "rot" instead.
Now, how do we rename chroot() to chrot() in swedish boxes? And stop
calling / 'root'. So much to do, so little time....

--
 To our sweethearts and wives.  May they never meet. -- 19th century toast