Le 15 août 2012 à 16:16, L. V. Lammert a écrit :

> On Wed, 15 Aug 2012, Mikkel Bang wrote:
>
>> But with so many people recommending so many different tools, it gets hard
>> to come to a conclusion. Looks like I'm finally arriving at this though:
>> postfix (postfix-anti-UCE.txt) + dspam - what do you guys think?
>>
> Take a look at mailserv, https://github.com/mailserv. The admin interface
> is nice, and all components are integrated.

This looked interesting so I had a look at it for a few hours.
My (2 cents) conclusions are:
- it has a pretty interface indeed ;
- it has a few configuration bugs (php modules are not enabled and it expects
5.2, not 5.3) ;
- it is supposed to use sqlgrey but it seems it isn't linked to postfix ;
- why isn't it using spamd(8) ;
- it stores clear passwords ;
- roundcube and suhosin don't play well together ;
- it has to be installed with its own mysql db. no way to use external (if not
using the console).

I have written a quick review on my WordPress instance.
Just PM for the URL if you wish to read more.

Regards,
        Jo