Le 2012-09-04 02:13, Remi Locherer a écrit :
I now got an answer from Hetzner:
- I'm not allowed to use an address from the gateway subnet. They will
   block my traffic if I'm using such an address
- They recommend that I configure a /59 prefix. In my opinion this makes
   no sense. I now configured a /63 prefix which contains my subnet and
   the gateway subnet (this works).

They did not explain how their gateway is configured to send traffic to
my host without configuring a specific address on my host.

This is broken.

I tried to give them benefit of the doubt, but they're just clueless.

Simon
--
DTN made easy, lean, and smart --> http://postellation.viagenie.ca
NAT64/DNS64 open-source        --> http://ecdysis.viagenie.ca