On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 22:40:36 -0400, Steve Shockley wrote:

>On 9/4/2012 10:23 PM, Theo de Raadt wrote:
>> We've activated 5.2 pre-orders.
>
>I tried to go to the order page, but wound up at a 27B-6 form instead.

When I saw your email I had just finished ordering and I thought "There
it goes again - somebody beat me to it."

Most times the activation message comes before I'm awake in the morning
and this one came whilst I was having lunch giving me some hope of
being close to first.

C'est la vie.

Hope you get your order in now. I had no probs.

Regards,

*** NOTE *** Please DO NOT CC me. I <am> subscribed to the list.
Mail to the sender address that does not originate at the list server is
tarpitted. The reply-to: address is provided for those who feel compelled to
reply off list. Thankyou.

Rod/
---
This life is not the real thing.
It is not even in Beta.
If it was, then OpenBSD would already have a man page for it.